Y.O.L.O.

by - julio 16, 2015


El título y estilo de este outfit fue inspirado por MADTOWN - YOLO.

The title and style for this outfit was inspired by MADTOWN - YOLO.


Siempre me ha gustado el rap y el hip-hop, así que incorporar el estilo de vestimenta a mi vida fue muy simple. Me hace sentir cómoda y porque no, a la moda. Además, el negro es mi color favorito y como pueden ver trato de sacarle lo más que puedo ;)   

I have always loved rap and hip-hop music, so incorporating the clothing style into my life was really simple. I feel comfortable but fashionable with it. Besides, black is my favorite color and as you can see I try to make the most of it ;).


Aunque este grupo es nuevo, su estilo me atrae y esta canción en especial es mi favorita: es divertida, tiene swag (lo que sea que signifique eso) y la coreografía tiene algunos movimientos chistosos. 

This group, even tough is new, their style is really appeal to me, and this song specially is my favorite from them: it is funny, it has swag (whatever that means) and the choreography is hilarious in some parts.


Breathe. You only live once.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you