Swag On ~!

by - julio 28, 2014


How have you been? As you can see my style has change a lot, but it also changes depending on the occasion. When I go to school I tend to wear very different clothes that when I hang out with my boyfriend; it also depends on my mood. And this is one of those outfits for school (you can also figure it out of my messy hair and almost no makeup).
¿Como han estado? Como pueden ver mi estilo ha cambiado mucho, pero también cambia según la ocasión. Cuando voy a la escuela uso diferente ropa que cuando salgo con mi novio; también depende de mi estado de ánimo. Y este es uno de esos outfits para la escuela (se pueden dar cuenta por mi cabello desarreglado y uso mínimo de maquillaje). 

   
Sweater: random Chinese store
Shorts: Walt mart
Leggings: love culture  
Platform shoes: love culture
Headband: charlotte Russe


But it seems that I’ll have more free time this semester. Can you believe the stupid system of the social service that we have to do at the university haven’t upload my hours of service! That means I won’t be able to take the 6 subjects I have to do every semester. This is killing me! But well at least I can take 5. Whatever I won’t annoy you with my problems.  
Pero parece que tendré más tiempo libre este semestre. Pueden creer que el mendigo sistema del servicio social que tenemos en la Universidad no ha subido mis horas de servicio! O sea que no podré tomar las 6 materias que tengo cada semestre, solo podré tomar 5. Pero Bueno ya no los agobiaré con mis problemas. 


Someone has asked me about my relationship with my boyfriend and I’m not very good at answering about that xD but I’ll do it ok I won’t ignore you :)

Una persona en ask me ha preguntado sobre mi relación con mi novio y la verdad no soy muy buena para contestar sobre esas cosas xD pero lo haré ok no te estoy ignorando!! Haha solo espera un poco J

Thanks ~! :) 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Gracias / Thank you